Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:39:47 -0400

I've just committed db337bc730cc15eae78f94a423bc460823b07e0a.

It adds the command 'resolve_conflict' that sets the conflict
resolution for the first unresolved conflict in the conflict file.

There's a test for it, which isn't passing yet, because it's testing
conflict resolutions that are not yet implemented.

I also added a command 'automate file_merge' that outputs the result
of the internal line merger; useful for checking what a
'resolved_internal' file content conflict will actually be.

It's bedtime for today. I have some time tomorrow; I might actually
finish the todo list for this. Argh; I forgot to put
'resolve_conflict' in monotone.texi.

--
-- Stephe