[Monotone-devel] Please add me to the monotone group on savannah.nongnu.

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Please add me to the monotone group on savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:56:07 +0200

I notice that bug #18317 has been resolved since 0.37 with nobody taking
the time to close it. Someone, please add me to the group so I can at
least do basic bug triaging when I have a couple of minutes.  I'm sure
other bugs could be closed in a similar way.

I already have write permission on the monotone database BTW.

Thanks.

--
Ludovic Brenta.