[Monotone-devel] Re: question: remote checkout and remote checkin

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: question: remote checkout and remote checkin
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:40:10 +0200

Hugo Cornelis wrote:
> If I understand the manual correctly it cannot be done at the moment,
> and one always has to pull a full database before doing a first
> checkout ?

I'm not sure about "remote checkouts", but surely to do a checkout you
must have the revision you want to check out in your local database (and
thus all of his ancestry, since "partial pull" hasn't been implemented yet).

http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/PartialPull

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.” (Donald Knuth)