[Monotone-devel] Hey, Join me to earn Cash Rewards

From: venkata hanuman choudari S
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Hey, Join me to earn Cash Rewards
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 02:19:28 +0800

Dear Friend,

Trust you are doing great!

Listen, I recently joined www.yellojobs.com. This site allows friends to refer each other hundreds of job vacancies in India. You can even earn money if you successfully refer your friends. In case you haven't heard of Yellojobs.com before, it is India's Referral Recruitment network and possibly the only site that pays cash for successful referrals amongst friends. It is similar to an Employee Referral program in a large company and has the advantage that it has jobs form a variety employers/recruitment agencies to choose from.

So go ahead, register and join my network. It takes less than a minute. Make sure to invite more friends to yellojobs.com. We can all support each other by referring to interesting job vacancies and make cash in the process.

All the best,
venkata hanuman choudari S

http://in.yellojobs.com/members/login/inviteby/38839/203272

Goto Yellojobs site http://in.yellojobs.com