Re: [Monotone-devel] 3rd party libraries

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 3rd party libraries
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:51:03 -0500

Markus Wanner wrote:

In the archive I've read that boost::program_options didn't do what we
want. Looking at the boots documentation, I also see boost::asio - could
that perhaps be a better replacement for the (unmaintained) netxx?
Anybody used boost::asio before?

I use boost::asio in my astxx library. I have not had any problems with it, seems well designed. Also there is a non-boost version of it for the anti boost crowd (I happen to be pro-boost).

--
Matthew Nicholson
matt-land.com