Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Summit thoughts - and changes?

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Summit thoughts - and changes?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:46:48 -0500

Lapo Luchini wrote:
Markus Wanner wrote:
Hi,

Lapo Luchini wrote:
Other people? Comments?
December doesn't work for me anymore... sorry.

I think December is probably a bit hard for many of us… Christmas, New
Year and all the things they go together with (work to be finished in
the fiscal year, presents for friends, family dinners and so on…).

Shall we propose something in the January timeframe?

Weekend 3rd-4th I'm away, but the next three are good for me (at least
right now).

What about 17th-18th January 2009?

Let's decide early so each of us can write it in the calendar and
Just Be There ;)

Those dates work for me.
--
Matthew Nicholson