Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:22:10 -0500

Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:

> Its been a while already since 0.41 and I'd like to prepare a new
> release - probably the last one for 2008 ;)

Good.

> A few things have to happen before, though:
>
> * Had anybody beside the implementor taken a deeper look and tried the
> new mtn conflicts functionality? Is this ready to ship as is?

not to my knowledge; one person used it and aggreed it was an
improvement over the current conflict resolution process (which is
still there).

> * The buildbots on Win32, Mac OS X and AIX are either dysfunctional or
> offline. Could somebody (Richard, where are you?) please have a look at
> them? (Btw... Richard, in case you've missed my email a couple of months
> ago, please remove the SuSE 9.3 buildbot - this is no longer existing.)

I was maintaining the Win32 buildbot; the machine has died. I'm moving
to a new house; once I get settled I'll look into replacing it.

I can run the monotone test suite on a Win32 machine at work; last I
tried it, there were no failures.

There are some failures in the Cygwin version; I have not tried to fix
them recently.

--
-- Stephe