[Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.resolve_conflicts strangeness

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.resolve_conflicts strangeness
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:52:16 +0100

Stephen Leake wrote:
> If you look in the conflicts file directly, you'll see the ones marked
> as resolved.

Errr, yes... those nice "resolved_internal" lines I now can see. ;)

BTW: is it possible NOT to resolve_first, but choose the one to solve?
(I mean from the command line, I'm no emacs user...)
Except hand-editing the order of the conflicts in the file, which seems
to work correctly (I didn't check if merge would accept that out of
order, I did restore the original order anyways)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“…one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs.” (Robert Firth)