Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN shows empty list of branches; error in log

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN shows empty list of branches; error in log
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:44:24 +0100

Timothy Brownawell <address@hidden> writes:
> NEWS says that "mtn suspend" and the --ignore-suspend-certs option
> were added in 0.41.

OK, then I suggest that the INSTALL document mention that viewmtn
requires monotone >= 0.41.  Currently it says:

Monotone: http://monotone.ca/
A version which is descended from [62961c1dc..] is required.
This is post-0.30.

Thanks to your reply, I have patched viemtn minimally so it doesn't
pass --ignore-suspend-certs to monotone.  This way I have been able to
restore the ViewMTN service on www.ada-france.org:8081.

--
Ludovic Brenta.