Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.43's revert is noisy: 'mtn: reverting mtn:execut

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.43's revert is noisy: 'mtn: reverting mtn:execute on ...'
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 22:10:52 -0600

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Jack Lloyd <address@hidden> wrote:

I just noticed that in 0.43 the revert command has gotten quite noisy,
and reports reverting of mtn:execute and mtn:manual_merge metadata,
even if no actual reversion took place:

This is probably due to the changes I made to revert leading up to 0.43 to make it revert attributes more carefully. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet but I will in the next few days.

Cheers,
Derek