[Monotone-devel] Re: question about mtn cvs_import

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: question about mtn cvs_import
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:46:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:38:16 +0000, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:07:07 -0400, hendrik wrote:
>
>> With the command
>>
>>    mtn cvs_import pathname
>>
>> does pathname need to be the name of a file or directory on the locel
>> system, or is there come convention that allows mtn to use a remote cvs
>> repository accessible over the network using, say, anonymous CVS login?
>>
>> -- hendrik
>
> Or maybe what rsync command might fetch it?

I should go to bed.  I forgot to say what IT is, and I should have posted
to a different mailing list.  I still want to know about pathname with
mtn import cvs, but I don't expect anyone here to tell me where to find
the Modula 3 source repositories.... Sorry for waste of bandwidth.  Going
to bed now.

-- hendrik