Re: [Monotone-devel] Upcoming server move

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Upcoming server move
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:00:18 +0200

Corrected: the move was today, and I had forgotten...

Worst part, I goofed...  I have the new set of IP addresses, but
didn't update the server's information in time, which means that even
when up, the server won't be up until I get into the co-location data
center.  It will happen, today, tomorrow or on monday, when I can find
a time basically.

I'm deeply blushing, this is not my best moment...