[Monotone-devel] website mirror

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] website mirror
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:14:55 +0200

I've hacked together a quick&dirty mirror of the website on my server,
it's visible at this address:

http://monotone.lapo.it/

It contains everything's that available on branch net.venge.monotone.web
and nothing else, i.e. it doesn't have any binary packages except the
source package (of which I had a local copy), but it does have the wiki.

The virtual host really could be server over http://monotone.ca/ name as
well, so if we can't get in touch with Richard soon, we could ask
Graydon change the DNS record...
The server also sports a monotone server with a full copy of nvm*
branches (read-only so far).

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Premature optimisation is the root of all evil in programming.” (C. A.
R. Hoare)