[Monotone-devel] Re: Wiki editing

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Wiki editing
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:44:36 +0200

Jack Lloyd wrote:
> Which is totally reasonable. My point though was that it doesn't seem
> _possible_ to edit the wiki without doing so through monotone (and, in
> particular, having sync rights to monotone.ca). While a marvelous
> anti-wiki-spam solution, it doesn't do much for encouraging people
> (especially people !mtn-developers) to use it.

The wiki supposedly has a CGI module to allow that, but I have not idea
how much complicated is that to have on the server... never tried it
myself. But of course it could be useful, if a bit spam-prone.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“The death rate is the same for us as for anybody… one person, one
death, sooner or later.” (Robert A. Heinlein, "Tunnel in the Sky", 1955)