Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 18:13:26 +0200

Zack Weinberg schrieb:
> FYI, since the Debian translation teams have been very prompt about
> translating the extra messages used by the "monotone-server" package
> (this provides init.d scripts and so on for running a monotone
> server), I've asked them for help with the more out-of-date
> translations -- es, fr, ja, pt_BR.  I hope this doesn't step on
> anyone's toes.  I doubt they will be able to do anything by Friday,
> regardless.

Yes, I figured something like that because I got recently contacted
privately by somebody who offered help for the German translation. This
one is now complete, but nevertheless more (up-to-date) translations
would be very cool, even if we get them only after 0.45 is out. Thanks
for your effort :)

Thomas.