[Monotone-devel] Monotone::AutomateStdio Patched to work with Monotone 0

From: Anthony Edward Cooper
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone::AutomateStdio Patched to work with Monotone 0.46
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:20:15 +0000

Please delete if you don't use the above Perl library or don't use mtn-browse.

For anyone that uses the above library the head revision of the net.venge.monotone.contrib.lib.automate-stdio branch now `works' with Monotone 0.46. However this has not been formally tested and does not include the new commands added in 0.46 (like the pull/push/sync/remote stdio). This is work in progress, but I have made this announcement to help mtn-browse users that have switched to 0.46.

use view-mtn or mtn itself to get the fix. I haven't released a patch as people probably have differing versions of the library.

   Cheers,

   Tony.

--
If at first you don't succeed... Delegate.

Pay a visit to my home page at:
http://www.coosoft.plus.com