Re: [Monotone-devel] Okay I'm tired of exception when aborting windows m

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Okay I'm tired of exception when aborting windows mtn command...
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:51:24 -0600

Timothy Brownawell wrote:
Hm, maybe calling TerminateProcess() would be the better choice. The warning is "The state of global data maintained by dynamic-link libraries (DLLs) may be compromised if TerminateProcess is used rather than ExitProcess.", and since none of our shared libraries are for IPC I'd guess they don't use shared memory so we don't have to actually care. This would I think also be consistent with not calling exit() from our unix SIGINT handler, but just re-raising it after printing a nice message.

This is committed now, so it should be in the next release.