Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 00:28:06 +0100

Am 04.03.10 19:07, schrieb Thomas Keller:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm preparing the next monotone currently, which will probably happen
> Sunday evening. Please check if your translations are up-to-date (there
> hasn't happened much since 0.46 in this area though), if the current
> head builds on your platform and if all of the tests (beside the "usual
> suspects" which failed earlier as well) run through.

Currently three tests are failing for me, namely

diffing_a_file_within_revision_outside_a_workspace (line 52)
logging_a_file_within_revision_outside_a_workspace (line 22)

- both have similar issues, apparently a non-existing old path can not
be used in a restriction outside of a workspace, but I haven't looked in
detail here - as well as

automate_show_conflicts_defaults (line 76)

this fails with "mtn: misuse: branch 'test' has only 1 head; must be at
least 2 for conflicts"

I'll try to have a look at these tomorrow or Sunday, but if somebody
wants to pick them up as well, be my guest.

Thomas.