Re: [Monotone-devel] hello and thanx

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] hello and thanx
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:04:49 +0200

Am 11.05.2010 02:31, schrieb J Decker:
> Nice to see lots of bugs squashed :)
>
> [...]
>
> Again, thanx, keep up the great work!

Thanks for all the praise - this definitely helps the ego and makes us
continueing :)

> Wish you guys get a gui soon!  what with tortoise hg, git, and svn out
> there (is there a tortoise bzr yet) ... should be easy enough to grab
> one of those and tweak it to fit monotone.

Some initial work was started on this topic during the last summit, but
it was soon forgotten. I've even added a calling interface to guitone
back in the day for this use case, but this is lieing idle since then.
If somebody looks for a small pet project about monotone, Windows hooks
and optionally PyQt, drop me a note...

Thomas.