[Monotone-devel] Re: RSS Syndication

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: RSS Syndication
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:36:31 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:

> Visually I thought about adding a "monotone in the blogs" or something
> similar section below the three sections "get it", "use it" and "improve
> it".

It would be nice to aggregate all the feeds in a single feed.

I usually announce my port maintainer releases on identi.ca, but
unfortunately I don't always remember to hash-encode the tags so it
isn't easy to have only the ones related to monotone show up.

Though, if in the future I do remember about it, they would be here:
http://identi.ca/lapo/tag/monotone/rss

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Digital files cannot be made uncopyable, any more than water can be
made not wet.” (Bruce Schneier, 2001-05-15)