Re: [Monotone-devel] bugfest analysis - final points

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] bugfest analysis - final points
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:41:47 -0600

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 16.05.10 11:19, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> For the others: If you think your branch is ready for the final merge,
>> give me a note if you want to get it reviewed another time, otherwise
>> just merge it.
>
> For net.venge.monotone.bugfest-2010.13604-stephen_leake, I've removed
> the --recursive option from 'undrop'. So I think this is ready to merge.
>
> net.venge.monotone.restrictions.implicit-includes will change what
> 'revert' does with some restrictions; since 'undrop' shares core code
> with 'revert', there's no need to wait for that branch.

I haven't followed your conversation with Derek further - just to get a
ok from you both: undrop is still needed even after the new restriction
code landed, right?

I don't think the changes to the restriction code have any effect on this so yes, as far as I understand it, undrop is still needed.

Cheers,
Derek