[Monotone-devel] mismatched SHA checksum

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] mismatched SHA checksum
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:21:17 -0700

This morning, I downloaded 0.48 for Linux ("mtn-0.48-linux-x86.bz2")
and the SHA checksum matched.  I just downloaded it again on two other
computers, and in both cases, the checksum didn't match.  I don't have
access to the first computer right now to compare files, but I'm
wondering if this is a mistake or something sinister.  Was that binary
supposed to have changed this afternoon?

Thanks.