[Monotone-devel] Re: 0.48 rants

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: 0.48 rants
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:28:48 +0200

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:22:31 +0300
>>>>>> "Tero" == Tero Koskinen <address@hidden> wrote:

Tero> I  also dislike the new commit message format.

Excuse me for jumpint into it...I'm quite new mtn user and like it
very much that I'll probably fully migrate to it.

However, I wonder about this thread considering that 0.48 happened
according to the News on Sun Jun 13 22:13:53 UTC 2010 which is one
month ago.

OK, I understand that it's not that everyone can upgrade right after
release, but I wonder if there was some discussion about the 'new
commit message format' prior to 0.48 release or it arrived as 'Easter
egg' ?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6