[Monotone-devel] monotone-viz release

From: Gour D.
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz release
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:59:28 +0200

Hello!

Seeing that monotone-viz package on Archlinux is quite outdate (0.15),
I asked about it and was able to adopt it.

However, after some experimenting with 1.0.2, I've found out that it
does not work with mtn-0.48 and discovered there is patch to make it
work with >=0.46.

However, there is no release which incorporates this fix and therefore
it's not possible to update the package, although monotone-viz is
working on my machine.

Is there any plan to release new monotone-viz so it can be useful with
mtn-0.48?

Otoh, it would be nice to (somehow) incorporate monotone-vit
functionality into guitone which would provide quite complete gui
client for monotone.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA