[Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 85 - automate tags outputs empty "branche

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 85 - automate tags outputs empty "branches" stanza (monotone)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:35:32 GMT

Hello,

The following issue has been updated:

85 - automate tags outputs empty "branches" stanza
Project: monotone
Labels:
 Type:Defect
 Component:Automation Interface
 Priority:Medium

Comments (last first):

# By Stephen Leake, Oct  8, 2010:

# By Stephen Leake, Oct  8, 2010:

# By Thomas Keller, Oct  4, 2010:

For some tags the "branches" stanza of automate tags keeps empty, for example
when the branch certificates for the specific revisions are not pulled (and
maybe also when the branches in question are suspended, but I haven't tested
this).

The issue is here if this is valid basic_io syntax at all or if we shouldn't
simply skip the "branches" stanza altogether when we have no branches to
output...? The docs already note that the list is "possibly empty", but it
still looks a bit fugly.

--
Issue: http://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/85/