Re: [Monotone-devel] usher 0.99 release (name-based virtual hosting for

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] usher 0.99 release (name-based virtual hosting for monotone)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:49:24 -0500

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 11:46:03PM -0500, Timothy Brownawell wrote:
> There is an actual release of usher available now. It's tagged as
> usher-0.99 available from
>    mtn://monotone.ca/contrib?net.venge.monotone.usher
> and there is a tarball available at
>    http://mtn-host.prjek.net/projects/webhost/files/usher-0.99.tar.gz

I did the ./configure, and make, and then I did make test
I got a lot of stuff that looked like errors, but I suspect that the
complete test environment wasn't available on my system.  I don't, to my
knowledge, have a server mtn://127.0.0.1:8691/prjek-s?net.prjek.separate
or is that something the test scripts should have set up?

> . It works on at least Debian and FreeBSD.

Using a Debian stable running on a 64-bit AMD64.

-- hendrik