Re: [Monotone-devel] Usher and older installations...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Usher and older installations...
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:19:06 +0100 (CET)

Actually, never mind that.  A little more mind twisting and I got how
to do this:

 server ".catchall."
pattern ""
  local "--confdir=/etc/monotone" "--db=/var/lib/monotone/default.mtn"
"--no-standard-rcfiles" "--rcfile=/etc/monotone/hooks.lua"
"--keydir=/var/lib/monotone/keys"

It plays perfectly together with other stanzas that has different
server names and no pattern prefix :-)

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:49:25 +0100 (CET), Richard