[Monotone-devel] IMPORTANT Docathon dates set

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] IMPORTANT Docathon dates set
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:00:08 +0100

Am 28.11.10 02:41, schrieb Thomas Keller:
> Am 26.11.10 01:53, schrieb Thomas Keller:
>> 2) the wiki is in a horrid state and the manual could need some cleanups
>> as well (e.g. moving stuff like the long discussions at the end and
>> other smaller things). as the response on my "Road to 1.0" mail was
>> rather low and we all don't like to do these things on our own I am for
>> holding another mini sprint, i.e. one full or two half days, depending
>> on the feedback, this time called "docathon" because of the emphasis on
>> documentation. we should roughly team up beforehand though so that we do
>> not end with an inconistent result at the end.
>>
>> So, who's in? For number 2) I'll setup a doodle after I got some
>> positive responses.
>
> Here is the doodle link: http://doodle.com/gwkhb63kypdsghhh

I've closed this poll now. Most of the attendees agreed on December 19th
(Sunday) 18:00 to 0:00 (6hrs) UTC.

I'd propose though if two or three of us could also already team up a
week earlier and a week later at the same time, i.e. 12th of December
(next Sunday) and 26th of December (Sunday after the "main" sprint), so
the pile of work is not that overwhelming for a single date and other
unnoticed people could simply drop in at these dates as well.

Hope to read you on IRC then,
Thomas.