Re: [Monotone-devel] IANA registration change declined

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] IANA registration change declined
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:52:15 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:15:59 +0100, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me> Am 15.12.2010 10:10, schrieb Richard Levitte:
me> > In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:13:15 +0100, Thomas
Keller <address@hidden> said:
me> > me> Very cool, thanks for your initiative! I already got his email to IANA
me> > me> in CC, now lets hope thats enough for the switch. Alternatively I have
me> > me> to re-issue the request again.
me> >
me> > I haven't heard anything about this for a bit, and wonder how it's
me> > going.
me>
me> IANA asked a few questions to Tomas Fasth (I was on CC), but he hasn't
me> responded to them yet (or at least not without putting me in CC).

Are they using address@hidden or some other address?

me> I'll try to contact him again. Thanks for the reminder.

I've just sent Tomas a letter on Facebook, where I seem to get best
contact with him.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/