Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: IMPORTANT Docathon dates set

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: IMPORTANT Docathon dates set
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:14:51 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 15 Dec 2010 03:09:22 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > A suggestion, we should probably tag all unreviewed pages in
the wiki
stephen_leake> > with something like "needs-reviewing", and have a page
displaying
stephen_leake> > anything with that tag.  The same as we did when migrating to
ikiwiki,
stephen_leake> > basically.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> That makes sense. During review, we could then change the label
stephen_leake> "reviewed-ok", "reviewed-delete", or "reviewed-needs-work".
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> "reviewed-ok" would mean it was ok, or minor fixes were made so
it is
stephen_leake> now ok.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> "reviewed-delete" would require confirmation from a second
reviewer; if
stephen_leake> they agree, they could simply delete the file.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> "reviewed-needs-work" means that some work has been done, but it
needs
stephen_leake> more than we want to handle at the moment. Hopefully, such pages
will be
stephen_leake> rare, or at least temporary.

Good thoughts.  I'll write something up on the wiki about this, most
probably tomorrow morning.

stephen_leake> While we are at it, we can delete the 'migration-auto' tags.

True.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/