[Monotone-devel] Transifex

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Transifex
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 02:17:45 +0100

Hi!

I created a transifex account a couple of months ago, but we couldn't
use it that much because transifex was VCS-centric and had no monotone
plugin back in the day.

They seemed to have beefed up their software last November though and
work rather file / resource centric now, so I took the chance and
uploaded all of the po files from the current version:

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/monotone/resource/monotonepot/

Transifex now seems to provide a couple of services around this, namely
cloning existing translations, online-editing them, re-downloading them
and so on, which could be useful for people who only occasionally want
to look over a translation and provide fixes. I'll also further play
around with it and configure it to fetch updated resources automatically
from HTTP, so the stats and status is updated there.

Stay tuned,
Thomas.