[Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 129 - need 'mtn list workspaces' (monoton

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 129 - need 'mtn list workspaces' (monotone)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:52:17 GMT

Hello,

The following issue has been updated:

129 - need 'mtn list workspaces'
Project: monotone
Labels:
 Type:Incorrect Behavior
 Priority:Medium
 Milestone:1.0

Comments (last first):

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 14, 2011:

I added the missing section about register/unregister workspace in rev
a2a3357b0ff17f5fbc0fcda117fb0310125b60da and improved a few ref formattings.

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 14, 2011:

I decided to reference the hook in the new managed databases section to which
is linked from many locations. Since every database-oriented command uses the
hook somehow indirectly as soon as it addresses a database in a managed
location, I thought it would be a bit overkill.

I also reworked the section a bit and grouped the various references to lua
hooks in a list. Please review my English therefor from rev
309d7f514b5483b21e470d833677258ac0ed4a7e and drop me a note when you find this
ready to merge.

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 12, 2011:

I mentioned the Lua hook in the bugfix entry - I thought this one was not
important enough to be displayed somewhere more "prominently".

I think Richard was so kind and fixed the failing tests. How much I await a
working buildbot setup...

I'll look over the documentation improvements tonight.

# By Stephen Leake, Jan 12, 2011:

there are several tests failing, mostly because setup now registers databases
automatically.

Some other failures are not due to changes in this branch.

# By Stephen Leake, Jan 12, 2011:

code is excellent (compiling now on MinGW for tests).

manual needs a little more work; reference get_default_database_glob in
commands that use it (setup, checkout, list workspaces, list databases, --db,
any others?), mention that setup, checkout register databases (any other
commands do this?)

should we mention the new Lua hook in NEWS? seems like a good idea.

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 12, 2011:

Actually, please base your review on revision
cb6687e46fc6d115f51e888bf6c8b655fa524036 - I was a bit unconcentrated...

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 11, 2011:

Implemented in revision b5eabe26d8db8d24a28251912e7a6e38a01a1f64 - lets do the
code review this time in ticket form, what do you think?

# By Thomas Keller, Jan 10, 2011:

 Labels: Milestone:1.0
 Owner: tommyd

# By Stephen Leake, Jan  9, 2011:

Output of `mtn version `: 1.0dev

It would be nice to be able to list the workspaces registered in a single
database (managed or not); currently we can only list all workspaces in all
managed databases.

--
Issue: https://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/129/