Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.source-tree-cleanup

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.source-tree-cleanup
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 01:06:28 +0100

Am 03.02.11 10:09, schrieb Thomas Keller:
> I'll review the latest changes later on, I was a bit
> busy over the last couple of days...

Here we go:

* A make clean in the source directory now purges the original files as
  it makes no difference if these reside in the source or build
  directory. We might need some extra logic there and loop over
  CLEANFILES and only remove those that are not in $srcdir. Or is there
  a better way?

* I removed the removal of doc/*-specific resources in the main
  Makefile.am's mostlyclean-local - I think this is probably done more
  cleanly in doc/Makefile.am now.

* doc/Makefile, doc/html and doc/monotone.html are now ignored as well.

* make distcheck prints out a spurious warning at the beginning:
    make[1]: Circular htmldir <- html dependency dropped.
  Can this be safely ignored or is this something we should look after?
  (Its issued right after makeinfo --html)

make distcheck still runs for me, but looks good so far. I'll report
more in case of problems later on.

Thomas.