Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone - A couple quick notes

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone - A couple quick notes
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:36:54 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:41:31 +0100, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me> What would you propose here? I could only think of printing
me> "often" used commands in bold (or somehow colored) in the output
me> of `mtn help`.

Please, no.  In some cases, that doesn't help much.  In that case, I'd
prefer to have only the "often" used commands, with an option that
gives you the entire set.  'mtn help' and 'mtn help --full-help', say?

This sounds post-1.0, either way...

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/