[Monotone-devel] Google Summer of Code

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Google Summer of Code
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:10:25 +0100

Hey there!

Applications are open again - do we want to take another shot? Deadline
is 11th of March. We surely have lots of things to do and some more
fresh blood wouldn't be bad either, though it gets harder and harder
every year to be picked under so many applicants...

More information about this year's GSoC can be found here:

  <http://www.google-melange.com/>

This is this year's schedule:

<http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline>

Any takes?