Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone::AutomateStdio.mdwn is an illegal filename

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone::AutomateStdio.mdwn is an illegal filename on Win32
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:05:31 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:19:48 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> A recent ikiwiki update has this filename:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> wiki/extra/contrib/Monotone::AutomateStdio.mdwn
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> On Win32, ':' is reserved for device names.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> I've renamed it to Monotone_AutomateStdio.mdwn

Thanks!

stephen_leake> There doesn't seem to be a direct reference to it anywhere; I
assume the
stephen_leake> link from the montone / extra / contrib directory wiki page will
still
stephen_leake> work.

The [[!map]] in extra.mdwn takes care of that.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/