Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz colours

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz colours
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:00:15 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:00:45 -0400, Hendrik Boom
<address@hidden> said:

hendrik> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 09:33:07AM +0200, Thomas Moschny wrote:
hendrik> > Hendrik Boom <address@hidden>:
hendrik> >
hendrik> > > monotone-viz is giving me a nice display.  But is it documented
hendrik> > > somewhere what the pretty colours mean?  And whether boxes are
hendrik> > > outlined with solid or dotted lines?
hendrik> >
hendrik> > Same color means same comitter (or author, not sure).
hendrik> >
hendrik> > Boxes with dotted lines are from different branches and a double
click
hendrik> > on such a block switches to a view of that branch.
hendrik> >
hendrik> > - Thomas
hendrik>
hendrik> And the circle?  Is that the current workspace, which is not
hendrik> yet checked in?  Or is it a way to mark the head(s)?

The circle is a merge.

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/