Re: [Monotone-devel] git importer

From: Jerome Baum
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] git importer
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:33:01 +0200

> 5. monotone doesn't support revisions with more than two parents, while
> git does (last time I checked, at least).  As those need to be
> constructed manually in git, I suspect they are rather infrequent, though.

I've noted this down but will ignore it for now. I first want a
working "prototype". That will take a bit as I just finished moving
and still have a bit of paperwork to do. I've uploaded my DB to
<http://jeromebaum.com/mtn/mtn.mtn> so you can take a look at the WIP
branch net.venge.monotone.vsync.

>> Now, I saw the net.venge.monotone.git branch
>
> IIRC that was the git export work of Derek, no?

Just wondering about customs: Isn't a merged branch meant to be suspended?

--
Jerome Baum
tel +49-1578-8434336