Re: [Monotone-devel] time for a release?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] time for a release?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:29:04 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:18:14 +0200, Markus Wanner
<address@hidden> said:

markus> Hi,
markus>
markus> quite a few fixes went in since monotone 1.0, including the recent fix
markus> for compatibility with Botan 1.10 (which got released in June 2011). So
markus> I'm thinking it's about time for a release.
markus>
markus> How much time do we need to be able to release? Any pending items
markus> somebody absolutely wants to get in?

I think it would be smart to have Richard Hopkins Lua 5.2 adaptation
(currently present in net.venge.monotone.lua-5.2) included.  I'm just
about to make a distcheck on that branch.
(btw, Richard, it fixes issue 206 ;-))

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/