Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.lua-2.0 in Cygwin

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.lua-2.0 in Cygwin
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 10:38:08 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 02 May 2012 04:00:31 -0400, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> I've hit a bug in compiling nvm.lua-2.0 in Cygwin, while running
'make
stephen_leake> check';
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake>
/usr/include/boost/math/special_functions/detail/lgamma_small.hpp:483:38:
error: expected primary-expression before 'do'
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> It's the L macro, due to Boost 1.48 (which Cygwin has).
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> It's also mtn issue 191. That gives a patch; has that been
committed
stephen_leake> yet? I don't see it in the commit log.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> It's a very small change; for now, I'll apply it on the
nvm.lua-5.2
stephen_leake> workspace, but not commit it.

I had a look at issue 191, it's apparently one I had bookmarked some
time ago and then forgotten...  I've just applied the patch and am
running a distcheck to see if something comes up.  Considering it's a
pretty damn harmless change, I don't expect there will.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/