[Monotone-devel] Database recovery: `mtn load` into what?

From: Douglas Dickinson
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Database recovery: `mtn load` into what?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:44:52 -0700

Docs for `mtn db load` are unclear to me.
    http://www.monotone.ca/docs/Database.html
says:
> the schema of the dumped database is included in the dump,
> so you should not try to init your database before a load.

OK, fine, but how do you create a database without `mtn db init`?

Many thanks for your help!
./ddd

Background / context:  I'm trying to fix a database for which `mtn db
check` reports:

--
"Why, oh why, didn't I take the *blue* pill?"