[Monotone-devel] netsync over ssh revisited

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] netsync over ssh revisited
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 13:57:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm looking for ways to do monotone over ssh, and am only finding the
current ssh: schema...  and quite honestly, it sucks for my purposes
because of concurrency issues.

So I wonder, has anyone else already played with having netsync
tunneled over ssh but otherwise working exactly like the usual mtn:
schema?  (in other words, it still requires a mtn running as server on
the remote end)

My other question is, is there any reason why monotone shouldn't
support that?  A mtn+ssh: schema, say?  Technically, it shouldn't be
harder than supporting the current ssh: schema.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/