Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 1.1 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone 1.1 released
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 22:49:04 +0200

Markus Wanner schrieb:
> the monotone team just released version 1.1 of its versions control
> system. This is mainly a maintenance release, focusing on stability and
> compatibility. It also fixes various bugs that have accumulated over the
> years.

Hi Markus!

Thanks for the effort!

> The sources are available from the usual location [0], static builds,
> packages and installers should be available, shortly.
>
> Here's the relevant portion from the NEWS file:

> - 'automate atttributes' now also works without a workspace
>   and returns the attributes for a specific file from the
>   revision's manifest

Oops, that was me that entered this passage three years ago, of course
there is no "automate atttributes", but only a "automate get_attributes"
command. I fixed and pushed this to nvm.

Also, I updated http://wiki.monotone.ca/AutomateVersions/ to reflect the
minor interface bump and documented the added / changed commands.

Lastly, I pushed an update to MacPorts, so monotone 1.1 should be
available via their ports tree soon-ish as well.

Thomas.