[Monotone-devel] anonymous access again.

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: [Monotone-devel] anonymous access again.
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:51:04 -0400

Once again I am trying to set up a new database on my server and
clone it to my development machine.  I am slowly building up a cheat
sheet with everything I have to do, but one thing still appears to
escape me.

When I try to clone, I discover I am anonyous.

address@hidden:~/dv/text$ mtn clone --key address@hidden --db
~/.monotone/databases/text.mtn
"mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text?com.pooq.hendrik.text*"
--branch=com.pooq.hendrik.text.mt3 mt3
mtn: connecting to 'mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text'
mtn:   include pattern  'com.pooq.hendrik.text*'
mtn:   exclude pattern  ''
mtn: finding items to synchronize:
mtn: warning: protocol error while processing peer mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text:
'received network error: anonymous access to branch
'com.pooq.hendrik.text.mt3.dev' denied by server'
mtn:  bytes in | bytes out | certs in
mtn:       103 |       349 |        0
mtn: error: processing failure while talking to peer
'mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text', disconnecting
address@hidden:~/dv/text$

What do I have to do to make myself not anonymous?

-- hendrik