monotone-i18n

Re: [Monotone-i18n] Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-i18n] Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:20:44 +0100 (CET)

Remind me of how you do it (or send me whatever script you use) and
I'll take over that part, if you want.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:15:46 -0800, Zack Weinberg
<address@hidden> said:

zackw> This seems like a good time to mention that I really don't want to be
zackw> responsible for Debian packaging anymore.
zackw>
zackw> Packaging is not hard, but can be very time-consuming and tedious.  I
zackw> never got around to doing 0.46.  There are a few bugs in their tracker
zackw> that should definitely be fixed.
zackw>
zackw> zw
zackw>