moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Two enhancements proposals for next version.

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Two enhancements proposals for next version.
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:14:58 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 09:58, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here are two ideas of items which could be added in next version of
> mozilla-bonobo.
> - allow to configure mozilla-bonobo to use a particular control when
> several controls support the same mime type (pdf, for example).

well I've thought a bit about this. For power users, this feature
may be useful, but in general I think everything should just work
without the user having to configure anything.

There would also be different ways in which this could be implemented.
For example, a standalone GUI program could be used. Or some UI elements
could be added to the viewer (sort of like a toolbar).

What kind of UI for configuration did you have in mind?

> - size negociation: this can be very useful for MathML, images and other
> file types. I can probably work on this.

AFAIK the size of a plugin that is embedded in a page is not changeable.

Regards,

Christian Glodt