moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Gpdf troubles...

From: Bryan Forbes
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Gpdf troubles...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:38:39 -0800 (PST)

Here is the output you asked for:

x-directory/*:: (using EOG Image Collection Viewer)
image/bmp:bmp:Windows bitmap image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/tiff:tif,tiff:TIFF image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-bmp:bmp:Windows bitmap image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-cmu-raster:ras:CMU raster image (using EOG Image)
image/x-icb:icb:Truevision Targa image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-ico:ico:Windows icon image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-portable-anymap:pnm:PNM image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-portable-bitmap:pbm:PBM image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-portable-graymap:pgm:PGM image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-portable-pixmap:ppm:PPM image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/x-xpixmap:xpm:XPM image (using EOG Image Viewer)
image/xpm:: (using EOG Image)
image/svg:svg,svgz:SVG art (using EOG Image)
image/svg+xml:: (using EOG Image)
application/x-gnumeric:gnumeric,xml:Gnumeric spreadsheet (using Gnumeric
Workbook Viewer)
application/vnd.lotus-1-2-3:123,wk4,wk3,wk1:Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet (using
Gnumeric
Workbook Viewer)
application/vnd.ms-excel:xls,xlw,xlt:Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (using
Gnumeric Workbook
Viewer)
application/x-applix-spreadsheet:as:Applixware spreadsheet (using Gnumeric
Workbook
Viewer)
application/x-oleo:oleo:GNU Oleo Spreadsheet (using Gnumeric Workbook Viewer)
application/x-xbase:dbf:Xbase database (using Gnumeric Workbook Viewer)
image/x-tga:tga:TarGA image (using GThumb Image Viewer control)
application/x-pdf:: (using GNOME PDF Viewer)
application/pdf:pdf:PDF document (using GNOME PDF Viewer)
x-directory/webdav::Web folder (using Nautilus file manager icon view)
application/postscript:ps,eps:PostScript document (using GGV PostScript
Document Control)
application/x-abiword:abw:AbiWord document (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/msword:doc:Microsoft Word document (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/rtf:rtf:Rich text document (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/wordperfect5.1:: (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/x-applix-word:aw:Applixware Words document (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/vnd.palm:: (using AbiWord Viewer)
application/x-palm-database:pdb:Palm OS database (using AbiWord Viewer)

-Bryan