moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] gtkmathview-bonobo and MathML embedding

From: Luca Padovani
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] gtkmathview-bonobo and MathML embedding
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:18:11 +0100

Hi Jean,

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 08:10, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> OK, it works (more precisely, seems to work since the bonobo control for
> MathML is not available). But I have a concern about your sample file.
> the input tag should be inside a <form></form> block.

well, as it occurred to me later, the input element is not necessary if
the MathML is directly inside the object element. Actually this has an
interesting behavior: if the gtkmathview-bonobo plugin is available, it
is used. If it is not available, the content of the object element is
displayed, that is galeon/mozilla/epiphany uses its native support for
MathML.

Regards,
--luca

P.S> wasn't the eolas patent related to plugins loading resources
external to the HTML page that refers them?