myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Fwd: [rest-discuss] REST for Rails

From: Stian Soiland
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Fwd: [rest-discuss] REST for Rails
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:53:51 +0100

I follow up on the typical 'post a link' messages to the list:

REST and Rails book mentioned below.

Also note the new book "RESTful Web services" - which I have just ordered for the office from amazon.co.uk. From amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Restful-Web-Services-Leonard-Richardson/dp/ 0596529260?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173381194&sr=8-1

Begin forwarded message: