myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Grid and Web 2.0 on Wiki

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Grid and Web 2.0 on Wiki
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:33:34 +0100 (BST)

This topic, which we launched at OGF19, caused a lot of discussion at
OGF20 - and there'll be a 2 day workshop on it at OGF21.

I did a brief informal comparison of Grid and Web 2.0 as part of a lecture
and to help with a whitepaper that's being written.  I've put this up on
the Wiki (first thing on the documents page) to throw it open for
discussion - it would be very useful for others to improve this page as
part of moving the discussion forward...

-- Dave